Delgar's Domain

Friday, February 04, 2005

Inspirationless

I've been meaning to update this for days, but I just haven't had any inspiration. Right now, I'm at work and I'm not feeling particularly well. My throat is a little sore, I have a bit of a cough and I feel kind of achy.

Day 2 Continued

To make a long story short, we pulled over at the next rest stop, and pulled sort out of the way of traffic. The rest stop was fairly busy with a lot of truckers, but we just turned off the lights, hopped into the back seat and began removing clothing. It was fast, furious and fun and then we were back on the road again.

We spent the night in another fairly cheap hotel, and got into a fight about my communication skills. This is a fight that just seems to keep coming up over and over again. I'm horrible at communicating my feelings and I can't really explain why. But I'm not just horrible at talking about feelings, I'm horrible about communicating all things. However, I am actively trying to be better about it. I'm actively trying to be better about a lot of things in our relationship.

Day 3

The next day I started out driving again, and my wife napped in the back for awhile, the day was fairly uneventful and we stopped in Mephis for the night. I went out and got us some dinner and my wife just stayed at the hotel with the dog. Let's just say that when fast food takes 45 minutes to get it's no longer FAST food. I was very tired from driving most of the day and fell asleep while we were watching T.V.

A few hours later I was awoken by my wife rubbing her body up against mine. I was lying on my side and she was rubbing up against me, placing my manhood between her cheeks and slowly massaging me with her backside. Needless to say I was aroused immediately, but as soon as I tried to touch her, she would stop and move away. She would continue to tease me, showing me her breasts and backside but not allowing me to touch. I don't know how long this went on but finally I broke through her defenses and my hands were navigating her body and my lips were brushing her neck and ears. I was incredibly arroused and I could tell that she was too. I wanted her so badly, but I had to control myself. I was gently caressing her with my hand until I could feel the waves of pleasure reverberate through her body and then she was pulling me onto her. We were both sweating and breathing heavily and when it was all over we cuddled for the rest of the evening.

Day 4

Was relatively uneventful until we were about 30 minutes away from where we were going to stop for the evening. We were in North Carolina, my wife was driving in the right lane, we were chatting about something and we passed by a State Trooper that was on the side of the road with his lights on. We thought nothing of it and then all of a sudden the cop car comes zooming up behind us with his lights on. Now, my wife has done a whole lot of speeding in her life, to the point that when she was younger she had her licsence suspended, but I looked at the spedometer and we were going the speed limit. So we pull the car over, each looking at the other trying to figure out what we had done wrong. The trooper walks up to the passenger side door and asks:

Trooper: Do you know why I pulled you over.
Wife: No

A car passes by us in the right lane.

Trooper: Well in North Caroline if a police car is pulled over to the side of the road, you need to change lanes, we've had too many troopers hit by traffic, it's common sense.
Wife: Well it's not that way in California.

Another two cars passes by in the right lane.

Trooper: What they don't have common sense in California?
Wife: Uh, sure

Another three cars pass by in the right lane.

Trooper: Well seeing that your from out of state, I'll not give you a ticket this time, have a good evening.
Wife: Okay

We pull out and head on our way, and while the officer is still off to the side of the road with his lights on, three or four more cars pass by in the right lane. Apparently not very many people know this law. Also we asked the people at the Inn in Greensborough and they had no clue about the law. Very nice people at the Inn by the way, we had an enjoyable stay there. So we actually stayed in Two Drury Inns on our way across the country and they were great, not to expensive and fairly nice. I highly reccommend them to anyone.

Anyway, I'll continue this later...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home