Delgar's Domain

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Quickie

Here's just a quick update, I've been meaning to write something all day, but I've been busy with meetings, actually doing work and today I wanted to suprise my wife with some lunch. However, she called and was telling me a story about our fucked up friend, and I had to tell her that I was coming home for lunch, so that I could actually get out of here!

So I went and picked up some lunch, and we had a short lunch, a brief chat and took our dog for a walk. It was nice.

Last night we went back to the gym to torture our bodies some more. We played squash for an hour which is a pretty good work out for my wife, not so much for me because I'm a more experienced player. She is, however, improving every session. Squash can be a great workout when your playing someone of an equivalent or better skill level. After squash it was onto our weight routine, and let me just say as I hit the final arm weight, my arms decided that enough was enough and I wasn't able to finish my second rep. So, let's just say that after working out for two hours we were both exhausted, but made a quick trip to the store to pick up some toothpaste and other odds and ends. Taking the dog for a walk last night was definately painful, and when I finally laid down to sleep I was basically out like a light.

This morning I'm not feeling too bad, I have a little bit of soreness, not too much, but the wife is feeling the burn. Hopefully, she'll feel better this evening, as we have to take our dog to agiltiy classes. He seems to enjoy the agility training, most likely for all the treats he gets, but he's been doing pretty well seeing that he's only been to a couple classes.

Anyway, I'll try and write more later this afternoon.

Still sexless in New Jersey, but things are getting better. So what will I do to screw up this time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home