Delgar's Domain

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Woah!

Alrighty,

It's been a long time since I've posted, but I was having technical issues (as in I couldn't post). I'm actually not sure if even this is going to go through, but I'm trying.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm sure you've all fled to greener pastures.

Here are the updates to my life in no particular order:

- A few weeks ago we adopted a kitty, her name is Lexi. She is very cute. Her and the dog are tolerating each other at the moment. She was very tiny only 6 weeks old possibly younger. She's growing like a weed.
- My wifes sister is in complete remission after two treatments. She still has three follow up treatments. But it's good news. Many of the other problems are also starting to sort themselves out.
- Work has been fairly busy, which is good, things are going well at work.
- My wife hasn't been writing much in the last month, she needs to really crack down.
- We had a friend come visit us last week and stay for a week. We did a bunch of touristy stuff, New York, Philly, Six Flags, etc. He left on Thursday of last week and I spent the last 4 days of my vacation vegging.
- My wife and I have been playing a video game known as World of Warcraft and we've been having fun. We've been playing with some friends from back in San Diego. Although those friends have moved on from San Diego as well. :)


Other than that, very little else is new. I'll try and keep this short and hope that it updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home