Delgar's Domain

Thursday, November 10, 2005

House Hunting Update

So last night we drove around and looked at a lot of places and checked out the areas they are in and we've decided to see 4 of them.

The one I like the best is in a really nice area, it's sort of a fixer upper, but on the same block across the street is the exact same style of house on the same lot size and they are asking for 30k more, leads me to believe this is a good investment.

The one my wife likes is a nice duplex, large on an nice block but REALLY close to a crummy area.

Once we see the actual places and not just the outside we'll have to make a decision and an offer. We're meeting with the realtor tonight and we're in the process of setting up appointments.

I'll keep you posted. :)

1 Comments:

  • Aha, he's back!

    I was in Princeton a few weeks ago. My friends live in an adorable tiny little town named Columbus. Cute place.

    By Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway, at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home