Delgar's Domain

Monday, May 02, 2005

It's been far too long

Wow and entire week has gone by and I haven't updated my blog.

Well the past week has been fairly good, fairly busy, but fairly good. Work is going well, but I tend to be fairly busy at work, which is why I haven't updated my blog. I will try to remedy that this week. I'd hate to loose the two or three readers that I have. :)

Things are also going fairly well at home. Twice last week my wife woke me up in the middle of the night very horny and randy, which lead to two very hot sexual encounters, and two VERY tired days the next day. Getting woke up at 3:00 AM for sex is good, getting up at 6:30 the next day is not so good. :) I'm not complaning, I good to go whenever; I guess that's a side effect of being male.

The weekend was good, we basically relaxed at home for most of it, which was kind of nice. However, we did go shopping at an outlet mall on Saturday, for pink shoes. Am I not the perfect husband? Plus we went out for coffee on Sunday with our friends.

The bad news, is that my wifes story finally got rejected by the anthology that she submitted too, but on the plus side, it was the last story rejected and the editor recommend that she submit it to the next one, which is being reviewed right now. Which means, it's good, it just didn't make the cut. She's so close to getting published I can almost taste it.

We watched a really cheesy movie on Sci-Fi on Saturday called, "The Skeleton Man". Now, normally I wouldn't sit down and watch this kind of drivel. Oh, who am I kidding, I watch all kinds of cheesy movies. But this movie was just terrible. The Skeleton Man, was this ancient native spirit that had been disturbed, except that he was wearing a black polyester cloak, using a brand new axe and a Medival two-handed sword to dispatch his enemies. It was also edited so bad, that there were several scenes that were just confusing. All in all, I have to wonder how this stuff gets made, I mean I could write better than that without trying. Hell, I'm sure my dog could write better (even thought it would probably involve a lot of bunnies, bitches and treats. :) ).


So, I took the dog for a walk on Sunday morning. He was going all crazy, tracking some animal, running to the end of the leash choking himself. So, here is my crack hunting dog on the trail of some creature, pulling me along. So, for some strange reason, I look to the left into the trees. The dog has already passed this point and is still trying to pull me forward and would you believe that standing in the trees, on the other side of a wire fence were three deer. They were at most 10 feet away, I could almost reach out and touch them. The most amazing thing is that my super hunting dog, missed them completely. I was flabergasted. So, there I am standing on the other side of the fence staring at 3 amazingly beautiful deer and they are just staring back at me. I see them every couple of days, but everytime that I get this close to them, I'm just amazed. I wonder what they're thinking? Anyway, they stood there staring for a good 2-3 minutes before they finally bolted back into the bushes. It's strange how good it feels just to see a couple of deer.

I don't have any life altering news to report. The wife and I did invest in a new video game that we can play together and we have been having fun doing that. Man I'm such a geek. :)

3 Comments:

  • Del - I've always been to afeared of the rejection to submit anything for publication, props to the wife.

    And this single guy hates you both for openly admitting you have sex.

    :P

    By Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself, at 11:51 AM  

  • Can't become a writer without getting rejected, over, and over again. Until your famous, then they'll pretty much publish anything you write. :)

    WooHoo, someone is jealous of my sex life! :)

    By Blogger Delgar, at 12:35 PM  

  • Twice in one week. I'd consider that a breakthrough for you guys. It might be all this going away stuff that's doing it. I know I see more potential in what I have more when I know it might not be there.

    and, umm, I'm a little jealous too.

    By Blogger Celia, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home