Delgar's Domain

Friday, February 18, 2005

An Evening to Remember

Well last night started out as a fairly unmemorable evening. My wife wanted to go to the gym even though her legs were sore. So we went and played squash and it turns out that they were a lot more sore than she thought. I think she may have pulled something, or injured something. So after squash we skipped weights and headed out to sports store to buy some shoes and other things. Fairly boring, standard married couple stuff.

So after we get home, we watch the end of the apprentice and I take the dog for a walk. It was cold last night, but I wanted to take the dog for a good walk, so we were gone for about 45 minutes. When I came back home, the wife was sitting naked on the couch watching a show on HBO called real sex. Now I know your thinking "WooHoo", but my wife tends to walk around naked all the time. She sleeps naked, she does a lot of things naked, she's not self concious. But her being naked definately does not mean I'm getting lucky.

So we watch the end of the show, which was about 20 minutes. Basically it was about a person who teaches woman how to pleasure a man both orally and manually. They also mention that the average size of an erect penis is about 5 1/4 inches. Anyway, she brought up that earlier on the show they were talking about Native American sexuality and what they call women and men based on how their genitalia are shaped and positioned. Like if a women's clitoris is close to the vagina she is called a deer, and it is said that she will come quickly, whereas a women who's clitoris is further away is known as a buffalo (not very flattering). Well men had something similar, and my wife said she thought I was a bear.

So, we get ready for bed, and she keeps asking to look at my penis, she wants to see what kind of shape it has. I of course do my best to hide it. Then she asks me if I can get hard so she can see which animal I am. I tell her that if she wants me to get hard that she's going to need to do something to help me along (trust me at this point she really probably didn't have to do much). She says something along the lines of, nah that would be too much work, still being very playful. Then she tells me to go get a ruler so she can measure it. I'm thinking Woah this is so not a good idea. But I tell her that if she helps get me hard, that I'll go get the ruler.

At this point she starts, showing me her body in different poses. "Does you like this?" she said.

Oh god did I ever, but I tried to play it cool. I tried to look away, I tried to concentrate on something else. I wanted to make her work for it. "You'll have to try harder than that," I said. She really didn't, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity.

Then she started rubbing her breast up against me. "Does this make you hard?" she said in a soft voice.

"Margret Thatcher on a cold day, Margret Thatcher on a cold day" I began chanting to myself, but I could already feel the blood rushing from my head. It wasn't going to be too much longer now.

Then she began rubbing her butt up against me, against my legs, my hands, my arms. I fought the urge to reach out and grab it. "Hmm, I wonder if this worked" she said as she pulled aside the blanket.

Oh it had worked alright, as much as I tried, I couldn't stop it. It had a mind of it's own.

"Okay, go get the ruler from the other room."

Much to it's dismay, I got up from the bed and began searching the other room for the ruler, I hadn't been searching long when she came in behind me and bushed up beside me. We began searching together, but she exaggerated her movements and any time she had to slightly bend over, she would extend herself, so that I could catch a glance. After a few moments of searching she found the ruler. But in those few moments I had started to soften.

"I'm not hard any more," I said.

She looked at me and then stepped closer so that our groins were rubbing together. "You're not?" she said as she rubbed up against me. She grasped me softly with her hand and placed me between her thighs while we stood there in the computer room. I gasped. "Oh, you like that do you?" she said. I nodded, while she continued to grind me between her legs.

"Looks like you're hard again," she said as she pulled away and then she brought the ruler up to my penis and measured it (I'm not going to reveal the results of that here). I thought for sure that was the end of our fun, and I was o.k. with that. It had been a lot of fun, she was very playful. But after measuring me, she put me back between her thighs. I could feel her wetness. I grasped her butt and began to kiss her neck. She continued to grind me there in the computer room and I continued to moan and gasp. It was so good, but I was forgetting about her. I could feel the wave of pleasure coming over me, but she wouldn't stop and in just a few more moments I was dripping down her legs. I quickly cleaned her up and took her back to the bedroom her legs were still very sore.

I began to slowly caress her body lightly with my fingers, running them down her neck, her chest, her stomach. I then began to run them up her legs from her feet. I began kissing her neck and moving ever so slowly south. My hands returned to her breast and I began to circle them slowly with my fingers, moving every so slowly towards the center, my tongue traced the same path, until I finally took on of her hard nipples in my mouth.

She began stroking me again, and life began to return.

My hands ventured further south, finally venturing between her thighs, where my finger slowly seperated her and then began to lightly circle her pleasure nub. It wasn't long, she was definately horny. She must be a deer I thought to myself.

I continued to lick and suckle her nipples while my hands continued to work. I tried to move my head down her body, but she stopped me with her hands, and I just continued to work. She began to moan and her hips began to move with my hand and finally I felt the waves of pleasure pulsate through her body as her climax took her. I moved my hand away briefly to give her a bit of a respite and slowly rubbed her thighs and legs.

She continued to rub me and I was hard, but I was so focused on her, I wanted to give her more pleasure. My mouth moved back up towards her neck and my hands focused back in on her sweetness. This time it took longer, but her moans and body movements became much more emphasised, she was almost there and then my hand slipped.

Shit I thought, I was almost there. I started back up again, and a few more moments passed as I tried to get back into a rhythm. Again, she was breathing heavy and sighing, her legs were tensing, she began to moan, her hips were in the air and then it hit her. She slammed her ass back to the bed, she moaned again and I could feel the ripples trickle through her body.

We hugged for a moment, I kissed her sweetly, and then we drifted off to sleep.

It was a wonderful evening. Things are getting better, can they be sustained?

4 Comments:

  • And who said you didn't have decent odds? I hope that the energy continues for you.

    By Blogger Celia, at 12:31 PM  

  • Hey I thought for sure my odds where a million to one. I too hope the energy continues for me.


    Tonight is date night, so I'll be taking her out for dinner and a movie. It's been a while since we've gone to a movie. We used to go all the time. We don't really like the theaters down here in the states. Back in Canada, the screens were big, the sound was loud and the theater was an event in itself.

    By Blogger Delgar, at 1:32 PM  

  • That was a hot story! I think I will categorize you as the last of the sensitive men ...

    By Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway, at 7:34 PM  

  • Oh how I wish it were true...

    By Blogger Delgar, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home