Delgar's Domain

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Night of Pain and Suffering

Well last night was night three in a row of our workout routine. See we go and workout Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and then Thursday. Originally this was because we had dog agility classes on Wednesday, which left Friday and Saturday open for whatever we decide to do.

So last nights work out went fairly well, we started off by playing some squash. My wife decided to distract me several times by showing me her ass, purposely bending over in front of me to pick up the ball, and making comments like, "Do you want to touch it?" while I'm trying to serve. Needless to say I was distracted. Heck even once she pulled her shorts down a bit so I could see her pink thong. Man I can't believe I lost that game, ah well, it was fun.

We went through our weight routine rather quickly, probably because we could see the end in sight. Everything was going well, I did my two back machines, followed by biceps and triceps and shoulders. After that my arms were incredibly tired, so it was on the the leg press, leg curl, leg extention and the squat machine. Man now my legs were incredibly tired.

So after that I decided to move on to what I affectionately refer to as the "Torture Chamber" which in reality is known as the gravitron. This thing just punishes my arms and back, which means it must be good for me right? Remember back in gym class when you had to do chin ups? Well the gravitron is pretty much like that. Basically there is a plate that you kneel on and a set of weights, what the weights do is offset your own weight so that you're not lifting up your entire body weight. Which is what you do in regular chin ups. Well the added function of the gravitron is that it has a set of parrell bars so that you can do some parallel bar push ups as well and really work those arms and shoulders. Ack I ache just thinking about it. Anyway, last time I lowered the weight on the gravitron 10 pounds, which means I'm lifting ten more pounds of my fat ass, which means lots of pain and suffering. Anyway, after one set of 15 of both the parellel push ups and chin ups, my arms were in a lot of pain. I took a short breather and then attacked the machine again, this time I could only do 10 chin ups and 13 push ups. Man my arms were sore.

Anyway, after surviving the torture chamber, it was on to the Abduction and Aduction machines (inner and outer thighs, come on ladies you know all about these bad boys!), which means my work out is slowly coming to a close. We always finish off with the ab machine, followed up by the torsor rotation machine, and then some stretches and we're all done.

I was so sore, after that work out, and I must have worked my ass pretty hard because one of my butt checks was aching!

So, after a wonderful work out, we headed back out into the cold, and I mean cold, there was some really nasty cold wind. Brrrr I'm just shivering thinking about it. We headed off to the grocery store to pick up some fruit, other food and some snacks.

Note: DO NOT GO GROCERY SHOPPING AFTER WORKING OUT, YOU'LL END UP BUYING A CRAP LOAD OF UNHEALTHY STUFF THAT YOU DON'T NEED

Needless to say I ended up bying some chocolate covered raisins, and some cinnamon buns. Mmmm cinnamon buns. Have you noticed I've been focusing on buns lately? Strange? For some strange reason I've been craving chocolate covered raisins for awhile. My wife was a little more healthy with some muffins, un-salted pumpkin seeds, ranch flavoured rice snacks, and some beef jerkey.

So, after getting home. I put away all the grocerys and cleaned out our gym bags while my wife wrote an e-mail to someone, and then we collapsed on the couch, with some goodies and watched, "Law and Order: SVU." I actually enjoyed the eposide, it was a little creepy but SVU tends to be a little creepy anyways.

After the show was over I was absolutely dreading what had to happen next. My body was aching and one of my butt cheeks was pretty sore. Plus it was really, really cold outside, but I had to take the dog out. Well I managed to take him out for about 10-15 minutes but after that I was just too sore and too cold, and we shuffled back inside.

Then my wife and I jumped into the shower together, to warm up a bit and wash away the grime and sweat from our work out. It was nice and relaxing. Just being with her in the showering was very arousing, but I definately didn't push the issue. I just enjoyed the warmth and the closeness of her body. She got out first and I stayed in for a bit just to continue to enjoy the warmth and while she was brushing her teeth she dumped a glass of cold water on me. Evil, she is pure evil.

We finished getting ready for bed, watched t.v. for a few minutes, and then I kissed her on the forehead and I pretty much passed out.

This morning I had no desire to get out of bed, I was a little sore but mainly tired. Finally I managed to drag my ass out and get ready for work. My wife was actually up, and still lying in bed. We chatted for a bit and then I took the dog out for his morning business, and brought him back to the bedroom. My wife was still awake, lying in bed cuddled up in her duvet.

Every morning before I go to work. I usually kiss her on the forhead sleeping or not and tell her to have a good day, or something. But remembering the cold water that got dumped on me the night before, I decided to rip off her duvet and place my cold hands on belly, she started giggling and squirming and screaming. Then the dog started barking and his tail started wagging, he wanted in on the play action. So, we got the dog up on the bed, and we cuddled as a family for a moment and then I took off for work.

And here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home