Delgar's Domain

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Something

Well I figured I should at least put something on my blog today. I must keep all my fans happy, right?

Fans? You out there? (echo: You out there, out there, there...)

Hmm, today has actually been a busy day at work. I had a meeting from 9:00 to 11:00, did some work, had some lunch, and I've been working non-stop since 12:30 (it's almost three now), I'm going to be heading back into the lab after I post this magnificant piece of crap.

Last night the wife and I went out for dinner with another couple, it was good we stayed out chatting for several hours about a variety of things, politics, movies, you know the drill. It was fun, I'm sure we'll do it again. Actually I think we are scheduled to go out on Friday, and possibly have coffee on Saturday. We'll see how the rest of the week shapes up.

We didn't make it to the gym last night so tonight will be workout night, which means more pain and suffering, but it's for a good cause right?

So I figure I'll open up the floor to any questions? Anyone have any questions? Anything they want to know? Anything? I'll try to answer anything you might be interested in knowing.

Ah well, time to head back to the lab.

Ask away.

3 Comments:

  • Yes, this fan is still here. But no questions at the moment. Carry on ...

    By Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway, at 7:24 PM  

  • Oh wait ... I do have a question ... how old are you? I've been trying to figure that one out for some time now. You don't mention any children, which usually allows at least a ballpark calculation, so you could be 25 or 55 and I'd have no clue.

    By Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway, at 11:04 AM  

  • Well that is a good question. I am still just a youngin at 29 years old.

    Hopefully when I'm 55 I'll still have no kids. Both my wife and I have no desire to have children.

    She's also older than me. She definately robbed the cradle.

    By Blogger Delgar, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home