Delgar's Domain

Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday

Well it's Friday and I'm so looking forward to the weekend, not because I have anything big planned, just that I'm looking forward to relaxing.

I don't have to go work out until Sunday, so my body can recover from the previous punishment! Although last night all we did was cardio, I was still pretty sore and tired afterwords.

Up until today things were actually going fairly smoothly with my wife, but today she seems to be pretty hung up on something I did a long time ago, I'm not exactly sure why, but hopefully I can help change her mood before we go out for dinner tonight.

Our weekend is pretty sparsely packed, so perhaps I'll get a chance to keep the couch from floating away. One can only hope.

Personally, I'd like to go home tonight and jump my wife and stay in bed all weekend. Of course if I actually told her that she'd have a fit. I wish that wasn't the case.

I'm so very tired today, I don't know why, I got at least 7 hours of sleep that's enough isn't it? I seem to be tired a lot lately, I wonder what I can do to fix that?

Well I hope everyone out there has a wonderful weekend, and lots of wild sex so that I can live vicariously through you.

Later

1 Comments:

  • In terms of the energy, make sure you're eating properly.

    I'd say be patient with your wife, but it seems like you've been doing that. I hope things start looking up again for you.

    By Blogger Celia, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home