Delgar's Domain

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Another Day another Dollar

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "P".

Why P, I have no idea, I just decided to pick a letter and the first thing that popped into my head was P. Do I have to go to the bathroom, I don't think so. What is it about the letter P that has caused me to choose it? Do you know what I could be thinking about?

Well this post is pretty much going nowhere fast, kind of like my sex life. :)

Anyway, today my Chemistry is working well, and in about 20 minutes I have to go to our weekly company lunch meeting. Mmm free food. Afterwords I will continue to slave away on my project and hopefully discover something grand.

Last night, we worked out again. We're actually doing very well and sticking to our original 4 days a week. Afterwords I'm always very sore. Yesterday, I bumped up all the weight, just so I could get that extra level of soreness. Today, however I'm only a little bit stiff, in more ways than one.

After working out, putting away our stuff and cleaning up the kitchen, I tried to convince the wife to have a shower with me after I took the dog out. She said she would just shower in the morning. So I took the dog out for his evening walk and when I returned she was toweling herself off.

Ack! I had asked nicely, and she even said she wasn't going to bother showering!!! But after a few minutes in the shower I relaxed and let it go. It was probably for the best, if she had showered with me, I would have tried something and got shot down, and just angered us both I'm sure.

So, here I am rambling on and on about nothing. There is nothing too exciting going on, and I don't have any exciting plans for the future. Tonight we work out yet again, Friday I think we are going out for dinner with two other couples. Saturday we have to take the dog to the Vet to get a booster shot, and I think we're having coffee with someone. Other than that my weekend is free in clear. I think I'd like to spend a day just vedging, doing nothing to mentally challenging. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

This morning I woke up with a raging hard on, which is rather annoying when you really, really have to go to the bathroom. Trying to pee with even a slight chubby becomes challenging and occasionally messy. I suppose that was way too much information. Oh well. If I get a chance and my muse hits I'll be back later today.

2 Comments:

  • Well, if you weren't starting out by thinking of P, you definitely ended up with it!

    Thanks for answering my question. For some reason, I guess the routine, you seemed MUCH MUCH older than 29. I guess the routine. And how old is she?

    By Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway, at 1:48 PM  

  • Nopers, I'm not an oldie. I'm just a youngin. My wife is a few years older than me, I will not reveal a ladies age, it's quite unbecoming!

    However, we look about the same age and most people don't believe she's in her thirties.

    I also look a lot younger if I shave off the evil goatee, but then it reveals the fact that I don't have an upper lip. But I digress.

    By Blogger Delgar, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home