Delgar's Domain

Friday, March 11, 2005

Bloggerland

Well bloggerland seems to be FUBAR'd for me today, I can't seem to post comments on anyones sites. So, I have been trying to comment on a few of my regular blogstops and have not been able to .

Well I don't have a lot of time to blog today. I'm so tired today, which is strange since I didn't work out last night. But I did probably only get about 6 hours of sleep so that could be the problem.

My wife and I weren't as flirty last night, and I still have no action to report :(. Tonight I'm not sure what we're up to, but we'll probably go out for dinner or pick something up and I believe we're going to head to the gym for a bit. Other than that, no real big plans for us this weekend. But that's okay because we've actually been pretty busy lately. Going to the gym 4 times a week at two hours a pop, really breaks up our days.

At lunch today I'm going to run out and get a haircut, I look like such a total slob, I haven't had a haircut since I left San Diego (ie end of December), so I'm overdue. Throw in the fact that I've only shaved once this week and I look like a total skid. After my haircut, I'll pick up some lunch and head on back to work. I think I'll leave a little early today. I have nothing pressing that requires my attention, and well, it's Friday right?

Well I did carry my wife into the bedroom last night, however, the dog kept jumping into the back of my knees and we almost all made a spill in the hallway. But I guess he figured we were ingnoring him, so we played chase for a minutes before bed.

Chase is this really fun game where all you have to do is lunge at the dog, and he goes all crazy and starts running around the house. Then he stops near you and you lunge at him again and it starts all over again. He actually gets a lot of excercise from it and sometimes you can even do it while you're sitting on the couch. Ahh, sometimes it would be nice to be so easily entertained.

Anyway, thats all for me now. I may update later today if something inspires me or I'm just really bored because I can't seem to comment on anyones site.

2 Comments:

  • You commented on my blog, so, it only seems right to return the favor. Wow, My dogs the same way... ((what an exciting comment..?))

    By Blogger Jami, at 10:22 PM  

  • Hey any comment is an exciting comment. :)

    By Blogger Delgar, at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home