Delgar's Domain

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Over reaction

I really wanted to post yesterday, but it was just one hell of a busy day that I just didn't get the chance. I had a meeting from 9:00-11:30 then lunch and then I had a whole bunch of work to do. I may go into further chemistry details later for all my adoring fans. :)

Well I think I might have been over reacting the other day, mainly because I was exhausted. I thought going to the gym was supposed to provide me with more energy, I can honestly say I'm feeling the opposite. :(

Anyway, things between me and the wife have been progressing along rather smoothly over the last couple of weeks. We've definately been very flirty and that's very refreshing. The only thing that I could complain about is the lack of sexual activity.

Anyway, so on Tuesday, I came home from work we had dinner and then went to work out. Our standard Tuesday schedule. However, our work out was definately painful and I think that's just because we're pushing ourselves to the limit, which I guess is good right?

Okay, so after working out, we decided to go out for coffee with some friends that live across the border. So, we met them at a diner had a snack, and a drink and chatted for a couple of hours and then headed back home.

Well as we were getting ready for bed, the wife went into tease mode and started flashing me. It's hard to describe fully what exactly she did, but needless to say I was completely turned on. I knew that it probably wasn't heading anywhere so I tried to just ignore it and concentrate on something else.

But once we were in bed she laid on the teasing very strong by rubbing herself up against me and then when I would reach out to touch her, she would pull away. So, I would roll over and she would rub up behind me and I would reach out to touch her and she'd pull away, this went on for a while and I was incredibly aroused. Finally, I rolled over to face her, figuring she would probably not try anything because it would be too easy for me to touch her. But, this time she rolled over grabbed me and slid me between her cheeks, and then she pulled away.

There was enough of a lapse in some of these times for me to go from hard to soft, back to hard again. I was like a yo-yo. She told me that she was wet. I said I didn't believe her and she wouldn't prove it or let me find out for my own.

Eventually I just turned towards her and started kissing her neck and working my way south. She didn't stop me. Eventually my face was between her legs, and her legs were slightly bent and her feet were resting on my thighs. Three orgasms for her later, her knees were incredibly sore from all of the tensing.

She felt kind of bad that I didn't get any action, but I told her not to worry that I really enjoy giving her pleasure. We cuddled for a bit and went to sleep. Which is entirely true, I love pleasuring her it brings me great joy, the smells, the taste, the sounds, feeling her body tense and convulse. I love it all.

The morning came far too quickly, and I had a hell of time getting out of bed. I contemplated calling in sick, but I had a meeting at nine that I really should go to. So I got my ass out of bed and spent an extra long time in the shower. My wife was actually awake after I got out of the shower, and the only way I could describe her as different. She was singing the theme song to some show that she didn't like, and being very chatty.

Work was horrible. I was tired and unmotivated, but I did accomplish a lot anyway. I almost dozed off in my cubicle once, but after that I tried to keep myself busy. I talked to my wife breifly on the phone around lunch time but she was actually busy writing and wanted me to get off the phone. This was a big deal, she hasn't been motivated to write for a long time, so I complied.

Anyway, when I got home from work, she was writing away, listening to music and in a very good mood. We went out for dinner with the same friends we had coffee with the night before. They came over for a bit afterwords and by 11:00 last night I was just ready to pass out.

So there you have it. I should run now, I have a lot of work to do and I'm procrastinating.

I might be back for an update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home