Delgar's Domain

Monday, March 14, 2005

A Weekend of Blah

Well let's see, my weekend was rather unmemorable.

On Friday night we decided to go to the gym and play squash, which was okay, but I think that we both still hurt from all the punishment that we've been giving our bodies. She continued to use her ass against me and after a couple of well played shots she definately beat me fair and square. But I'm sure pulling down your shorts has to be against the rules somewhere?

We continued flirting a bit throughout the evening but nothing major and I was so exhausted by midnight that I pretty much just fell asleep watching a movie in bed.

Saturday was our first day of nothing. We didn't do anything of interest on Saturday, we both putzed around the house, we started doing some laundry, vacuumed and tidied up the house, and then sat around watching T.V. and playing on the computer. We played a video game together for a bit which was fun. We cuddled in bed for a bit and then fell asleep.

Sunday, was our second day of nothing. We should have headed to the gym today, but my wife wanted another day off to rest, and I was in agreement. After getting up and having some breakfast, we actually ended up back in the bedroom around 1:00 PM and just popped a movie in the DVD player and watched it in bed together. It was nice, our bedroom is very dark and it was nice and cool. It was very enjoyable. Afterwords we putzed around a bit more and again around midnight I was exhausted and fell asleep again in bed.

Today I'm tired, and not looking forward to working, but ah what can you do.

Perhaps I'll bitch some more later today if I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home