Delgar's Domain

Friday, March 18, 2005

Same 'ole Same 'Ole

Well last night was another evening of torture. This time we were actually at the gym for about 2 and half hours, we actually played squash for about an hour and half or so.

The squash went fine, except that my wife nailed me with the ball twice, once on my left hand, which is sporting a mighty fine welt, and once in my upper back. That's just one of the many perils of playing squash. It was fun though.

Our weight routine seemed to fly by but by the end I was incredibly sore. Even right now I'm fairly sore. I think I may have pulled something as my right arm right around my elbow is fairly sore right now. At least we have two days off from torture, so hopefully I can heal.

When we got home from the gym I was exhausted, and we just sort of sat on the couch and watched T.V., and then my wife begged me to go pick up some food from the store because she was so hungry. I had zero desire to get my ass off the couch, but I'm such a nice guy that I went out to the store and picked up some food and snacks for her as well as an azalea plant. Am I not the sweetest?

Earlier she had been complaining about the lack of greenery in our apartment, so while I'm carrying the basket of food, in one hand and a heavy item in the other, I managed to grab the plant and make it out of the store alive. Come to think of it, that may be where I actually pulled something.

By the time I got the stuff back home I was really tired, and it was around 11:30, but I still had to take the dog out for his final walk of the day and get ready for bed.

I'm sorry to report no action on my front, much to my dismay. Perhaps this weekend, but I have my doubts.

I'll update this later, during lunch, which is coming up soon because I'm incredibly hungry. Maybe something from my past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home